Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

March Giving Thanks, Week 2

March 8:
     I am so thankful for the amazingly nice day out and the wonderful day at the zoo that we had. It was busy, but so worth it (as we have passes), and Brian had such a blast!

Climbing on the fake crocodile.

March 9:
     Thankful for a lazy Sunday with the kids, and just relaxing and getting the simple things done (like laundry, dishes, and vacuuming).

March 10:
     They are always there for you when you feel low, and when you just need someone to talk to or lean on. Those people are family members, and today I am greatly thankful for them all! It's not easy being a mom, and its not easy living away from family; however, when I need them, they are there for me no matter what.

March 11:
     Starbucks, its a horrible addiction of mine. Ask anyone who knows me, I drink it more then I probably should. However, I am a mom, I need caffeine, so I am thankful for those wonderful perfect invented drive-thru starbucks! Thank you for saving me from my extremely sad and tired self! Now, maybe I can get another tutorial done!


March 12:
     Being a stay at home mom, its hard to find any time alone. I often pee with the door open, or enjoy the company of one or both of my kids. I rarely shower alone, or have a free moment anytime during the day. So, today I am so thankful for that 20-25 minute shower I just enjoyed, ALONE, with the door closed, and no monitor in sight. Feels GREAT!

March 13:
     Today I am thankful to the wonderful mother with her adorable little daughter, at Target, who let my older son talk and high five her daughter. I really appreciate letting our kids make connections and know that not everyone is a bad person! Thank you for stopping and letting my mommy brain have some adult conversation as well. I can not tell you how nice it was. My son was so excited the rest of the day.

March 14:
     Dessert! Yes please. After I made dinner, and we all had some; a trip to a local dessert store, and it was a lot of fun! I am thankful for these moments, my oldest picking out a cookie, and enjoying it; having family time, and laughing (with a little crying). It was wonderful, and I couldn't ask for a better end to the week!

Give Thanks,
Sarah

No comments: