Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Giving Thanks, Week 1

March 1:
     I am thankful today for the safety of my sister and her soon to be born son. She is at the hospital, earlier then her due date, by about 3 weeks. I am excited and have been checking my phone non stop.

March 2:
     Starting to finally catch what the boys had, and I was feeling pretty sick this weekend. I am so thankful to my husband who stepped up and took care of the kids as much as he could, to let me get an extra hour or so of sleep!

March 3:
     Today I am thankful for the birth of my nephew! He has arrived. He was only 5.12lbs and 17in long.


March 4:
     Spent the afternoon out shopping with just the two kiddos. I am so thankful they both behaved so well, and everyone was saying how well they were behaved. Felt great to be out for more then 5 hours and know my kids are being calm and polite!

March 5:
     Thankful for the weather holding out until late today so the kids and I could get in a 45 minute walk. I think we all needed it.



March 6:
     Today I am thankful for my weight loss, it keeps on going. Some weeks are slower then others, but my new total of loss this week is -22.6 pounds!

current weight

starting weight

March 7:
    Thankful today for the small blessings in our life; such things like, going to Toys R Us and getting excited about picking out toys for the kids. I think my husband and I are enjoying some of these toys more then the kids are.

Trains are all the rage in our house, and are also kind of fun for adults too!
 Give Thanks,
Sarah

No comments: