Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Give Thanks November, Week 4

Nov. 22:
     Thankful for a girls night out, even if it wasn't a perfect night, it was nice to get away from the kids and have some adult time.




Nov 23:
     My father-in-law found a local train museum (well the beginning of it), and I am so thankful that he did. Both of the boys enjoyed roughly 30 minutes of train time, making all the cars go fast or slow. Lots of screaming "choo-choo" and "look, its Thomas" was happening.


Nov. 24:
     Every time I get to hangout with my mom, it doesn't matter what we do, we find the most ridiculous or inexpensive ways to have fun. Thankful that I have a wonderful mother who is willing to be spontaneous and crazy with the boys and I.

Finding the fun at the mall, sending off a letter to santa while giving money to an organization!


Nov. 25:
     So excited that I am able to re-do the binding on my first ever quilt, that I made my mother. Thankful that she loved it to death, and thats why I have it back, to re-do the binding! Yay for my first quilt, and laughing, loving, and admiring all the flaws and mistakes.


Nov. 26:
     Thankful that I can invest some time, for myself, into a new facebook group called, "quilter pen pals". Now quilters from all over the world can join the group and get paired up with other members and exchange fabric, patterns, and quilting items. It will be a great adventure.


Nov. 27:
     Thankful for my family, friends, and all the blessing around me.


Nov. 28:
      Thankful for a quick errand out of the house without kids, as I was able to purchase a new sewing machine at an amazing price! YAY!!


Give Thanks,
Sarah

No comments: