Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Give Thanks December, Week 3

December 15:
     SOOOOO Thankful that my mom is giving me her 40 year old Kenmore sewing machine. Its not completely up and running, but it works!

December 16:
     I am so thankful that my father-in-law is willing to invest money into the kids favorite toys/items, trains! The boys had a blast for hours, while he was setting the train up, playing with it after it was set up and showing us how it worked. Best 2 hours spent.

December 17:
     Thankful that even a day full of errands and relaxing can be a completely fun and crazy day!

December 18:
     I love hanging out with my sister. Thankful that she was able to take the day off from work so we could take the boys to see santa, have photos done, have lunch out, and enjoy some holiday shopping as well.

December 19:
     Thankful that I was able to finish another baby blanket for my etsy shop tonight. Its so cute, I can hardly stand it.



December 20:
     Today was the best, thankful to have spent the morning with my favorite friends Erin, and twin Natalie as we made some delicious treats. Then spent the rest of the afternoon at a family friends house enjoying dinner, conversation and a little white elephant gifts.

December 21:
     Thankful to have my husband here in southern Cali, and near my side again. Let the best week begin!

Give Thanks,
Sarah

No comments: