Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Give Thanks December, Week 1

December 1:
     Thankful for a warm but cool day here in southern California, so we could be outside and helping grandma Pitcher plant the Poinsettias in the front.



December 2:
     I always enjoy a wonderful dinner out here in there with family or friends. I am really thankful when my mother takes the boys and I out for sushi! Sushi is the one food I can not afford on our tight budget, and I often only have it when I come down here to visit. Thanks mom for some yummy sushi at my favorite sushi restaurant.

December 3:
     The one thing I love and am soooo grateful and thankful for when I come to southern California, is that my father-in-law and sometimes mother-in-law make lunches and dinners for myself and the kids. I rarely have to make anything other then breakfast. Its just a nice break from the grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning up after.

December 4:
     Excited and thankful for another etsy order! I am so lucky to have such amazing friends who are willing to take chances on me.

December 5:
     Thankful for the real christmas tree my father-in-law purchased for everyone to enjoy. The boys are loving the "Chwistmas twreee". I am enjoying the wonderful smell too.

December 6:
     Had to wait for its arrival to the shop, but after a long week, I am thankful to have my new sewing machine set up and ready to sew!


December 7:
      I love, having a nephew, and I am so thankful that I get to hangout with him a lot this vacation.

Give Thanks,
Sarah

No comments: