Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Craziness

I have to apologize to everyone, as I have been so busy lately. I have been working on school work and trying to get through the last part of this section in the class, and hopefully take the final soon. I have been also working extra hard to promote and update my new Facebook page for my business, Pitcher's Boutique. On top of all that, I have been packaging up blocks for a swap, put my Moms birthday gift together (still need to mail it), and lastly decorate the house for Halloween.

I promise when I get a few minutes Ill try my best to upload a ton of stuff. Its just been crazy.

Thank you to everyone who has been stopping by, reading my posts and or watching/reading tutorials. Please check out my Pitcher's Boutique FB page and Etsy shop!

I am finally off to sleep, I am exhausted and will be up in roughly 6 hours to run an errand.

Thanks again to all my wonderful supporters and viewers/readers.

See You All Soon,
Sarah

No comments: