Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

May Give Thanks, Week 2

May 8:
     Another day, another ER for my oldest son. Again, another hard day to find something to be thankful for, but while we spent our day at UC Davis ER, I have to say it was one of the most caring, nicest, updated, facility with amazingly kind and passionate nurses and doctors working hard to help find out whats going on with our son. It was an amazingly stressful day with such love and care from the entire ER unit. Thank you to all of them, for all they do.


May 9:
     My husband is back at work today, after spending the past two days at the ERs with us, and I am thankful for his hard work, his dedication to both his family and career. He is an amazing husband and a beautiful soul inside and out. I can't thank him enough for all he does for us. I love you babe!

May 10:
     A great day of relaxation, and thankful for all the cuddles and love from my wonderful boys, and wonderful husband.

May 11:
     Its Mother's Day, so of course I am thankful for my amazing Mother! I love her and couldn't thank her enough for all she has done for myself and my brother and sister! Best mother ever!!


May 12:
     Thankful to feel peace, calmness, and just simple happiness. Its been a great day.

May 13:
     Feeling accomplished and thankful for a few minutes to finish up the boys stove/oven unit. Its pretty much done being painted, and all it needs now is the hardware! Feels good.


May14:
     Thankful to find out that most of my families and friends houses (in southern California) are all safe from the wild fires raging right now. Stay safe southern California!

Give Thanks,
Sarah

No comments: