Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

February Giving Thanks Week 3

February 15:
     Today we celebrated my sisters Baby Shower. I am thankful for all the wonderful family and friends who showed up for the event. I am also so thankful for all the family members who helped us out, to get the house and food ready in time! It was a great success!


February 16:
     As much as I enjoyed throwing my sisters Baby Shower, I am so thankful I have a day off from doing ANYTHING!!! Started the day in just PJs and hanging out with my kids, best day ever. So thankful for the relaxing time between parties.

February 17:
     Today is my sons 2nd Birthday! I am so thankful for him each and everyday, but today I am more thankful then ever. He is the greatest little kid who keeps me on my toes. Happy 2nd Birthday Brian man!
Went to the train museum, and its his favorite place ever!
February 18:
     Starting back into the party work, and I am so thankful that today all I had to do was a few goody bags and a few thank you bags! Its just something simple I whipped up, can't wait for everyone to see them!

February 19:
     Heating pads are a miracle! I am so thankful for a heating pad. I pulled a muscle or something in my shoulder and this heating pad has helped a lot!

February 20:
     I love and am thankful that my kids are so willing to try so many new things. My kiddo loves Greek yogurt, its his new love in the food world!


February 21:
     Finally, had a chance to go out to dinner with my family and celebrate my sons 2nd birthday. I am so thankful for the time I get to spend with all my family members.

Grandma with her grandson!

Singing happy birthday to him, and he was digging in!



No comments: